Rules for Safer
Check here before you visit as the rules are changing frequently.
1. Not be experiencing any cold or flu symptoms.
2. Wear a personal
protective mask that covers the mouth and nose at all times.
children under 2 years old who must be in a cart or carried.)
3. Comply with 6' social distancing at all times
We also ask you to:
1. Limit shopping to what is needed and refrain
from gathering or lingering.
2. Enter with maximum 2 people per
family (maximum two people per shopping cart) to avoid crowding aisles.
3. Leave pets safely
4. Try to limit touch points
to products you intend to take with you.
5. Have a wish list to
help speed up your shopping trip.
6. Email pictures of plant problems to
email@example.com instead of
bringing in samples.